Tuesday, February 10, 2015

* TMI Warning *

Okay.
I warned you.
This post may be a bit more than you care to know. But, in an effort to encourage others in the benefits of eating healthy...

For the past 20+ years, I have suffered greatly every 25 days or so, thanks to our homegirl, Eve. Debilitating cramping... to the point where I was taking 2 Ibuprofens every 3 hours for 2-3 days straight each month... and then some. (That would be somewhere between 12 and  14 - A DAY - and then a little lesser amount the days before and after.) I would easily go through a bottle of pills every couple months. If I didn't use this much, I couldn't function. 

Well... since last Summer or Fall?... I can't BELIEVE the difference! I MIGHT take about 6 or 8 TOTAL now, during one cycle. AMAZING!! 

And I have to attribute it to my dietary changes. 

I can't tell you how happy I am not to be in so much pain and misery on a regular basis! But, even more than that, I am so glad to know that I am not pumping my body full of all that 'stuff'. I mean, boy I've been grateful to have it... but I know the relief that it offers comes at a greater price. And it's so good to know that I'm not paying as high a price as I had been! Yay!

Amazing how much better your body treats you when you treat it as it was intended! 

No comments:

Post a Comment