Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Small Steps...

Today was a much better day. Not really sure why, as nothing has seemed to 'agree' with me still, but I felt much more like myself. Only had a few woozy moments, so that's good. Am still extremely weak and easily exhausted (a trip up my one flight of stairs leaves me feeling like I just did an hour of P90x) and heartrate is still fast and hard... but overall had a much more manageable day. Really thankful for a desk job these days.

Small steps. But, just so long as they're in the right direction...

Tonight, it's back to broiled hamburger patties. Adam Scheuer over at the 'I Have UC' site suggests them as part of his flare remedy and they have helped me some in the past as well, so going back to them this week and we'll see how that goes.  It will at least be a welcome change from all the salmon and cold baked chicken I've been having this week!

Now to just get up off the couch to actually cook them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment