Saturday, April 19, 2014

Back to Square One

Well - it's back to chicken / broth, beef and zucchini today. I either got oveconfident with the yellow banana (they should be brown-spotted), the glass of OJ, the scrambled egg or the tomato these last couple of days... and since I mistakenly tried too many 'new' things all at once and it's never an immediate reaction, there's no way of telling which one wreaked such havoc on my colon yesterday. But, it has definitely set me back. Back to where I was about a week ago. Ugh. Just so easy when you do start to feeling good, to get excited or comfortable with adding more back in. And at this point, I feel like I'm going to be living on chicken broth the rest of my days. But, hopefully not. Maybe it was just one of those items that my body wasn't ready to process yet and when I get better about trying one thing at a time, I can just eliminate that one item, and keep the others in my diet. Just going to be a very long, tedious process. 

In the meantime, Mom and Savannah and myself came across a pretty good video last night of Jeff Foxworthy recounting his experience in getting his first colonoscopy. 

(For some reason, I can't seem to get the video to load, but whatever... I've posted the link below.)


If you don't laugh, you'll just cry. So, might as well laugh a little, right?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment