Saturday, July 26, 2014

Paleo-Abiding Chocolate Chip Cookies??... Yes, Please!

I enjoy cooking.
Notsomuch with the baking though.

With cooking, you can throw things together, mix it up however you want... play with your food, as it were.

Baking is much more particular. Everything has to be measured out just right. Precise temperature. Precise time. Stars have to be aligned just right.

Mom, on the other hand, is much more comfortable staying within certain parameters. Being told exactly what steps to take.

So, she's been great about trying new Paleo baked goods over these past few months and letting me sample them.

So far, my favorite is the Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookies that she found at PaleoPlan.com. SO yummy and the recipe makes a bunch of them! And all totally Paleo! Yay!


I might even break down and make a batch or two of these myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment