Sunday, August 3, 2014

My Foray into Banana Pancakes

I finally broke down and made some Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies last night... and they turned out pretty good!

So, today I decided to finally try the ever popular Paleo pancakes: Two-ingredient Banana Pancakes.

1 large banana (I used two smaller organic bananas)
2 eggs

That's it, folks. 

Mash up the banana really well.
Add in the eggs.
(I also added a pinch of baking soda and some ground cinnamon.)
Pour into a hot lightly greased pan.

Very quick and simple.

Our Best Bites also offers some good feedback and options.


And drizzled with some Grade B maple syrup and a side of bacon and fresh fruit... not bad!
Will definitely be a quick go-to now whenever I have ripening bananas!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds...and looks...great. You could be a photographer for a food magazine. Everything you make looks wonderful!!
    -- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! This was one of my son's staples for a while. I can't believe it's as simple as just an egg and a banana, who would have thought? He didn't even want syrup on it. I don't seem to do well with bananas, otherwise I'd be making these a lot more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I kept thinking, there's got to be more to it than this... Nope!
      They're a little bit moist for me, but will def keep playing with them to see if I can improve upon them to my liking, but so easy! And not bad tasting! Actually almost tasted more like pumpkin to me for some reason? But, good!

      Delete